Derek Bieber - topic on Twitter August 11 2011

Will.i.am, the Black Eyed Peas member Justin Bieber gives tips for taking control of your career by learning to write and make their own songs. What great advice!
William is producing the debut album track Bieber "My World 2.0," and wants the Biebs to do more work behind the scenes to ensure long term success.
He tells Ryan Seacrest, "I want Justin Bieber to write their own music and producing his own songs ... Justin as an artist has to fight. Michael Jackson struggled, fought Prince, who were around for a long time are those that are always fighting for something. "
We know that you feel comfortable and then his career is short, 'Oh, I remember a song he had, which was great.

According to Marieclaire.co.uk, Kenny Ortega, the choreographer of the original 1987 movie, has confirmed that direct a modern version of the film.
Kenny Ortega says: "The opportunity to lead Dirty Dancing is like coming home for me. I have really wanted to build a creative team and featuring a cast interesting to bring Dirty Dancing to the screen for a new generation."
Although not yet decided who will star in the romantic drama iconic summer, the rumor has gone into high gear, with rumors that Justin Timberlake, Rob Pattinson, Zac Efron, Derek Hough and could play idol Justin Bieber Johnny Castle, made famous by the late Patrick Swayze.It was just a joke Justin Bieber did with TMZ.
Justin said: "I'm famous? I'm a Celebrity? Not even realize it. ... My name is Derek, I do not know what you are talking about."

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More