Anne Hathaway Drops By The Daily Show Live Streaming

Mark a point on their list of promotional tour, Anne Hathaway was on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" yesterday (August 18).

The "Get Smart" gal wearing white sunglasses, a white jacket, black pants and black top as she smiled and waved to fans on his way out of the studio in New York City.

The Daily Show goes where we have been for a while. How long until the politicians wake up with the real debate about who is the kind of playboy. The truth is that tax cuts for the rich do not have the promised jobs and created only a weak middle class and poor.

During a recent interview, Anna confessed that one of your guilty pleasures is watching MTV's "Jersey Shore".

She explained: "I like watching MTV for escapist pleasure, but when I Snooki, I saw my twin sister. I could not lose on the show anymore, because there I was ... That said, I think Jwoww is incredible. I love Jwoww. She is intense. See, for me is appropriate because Jwoww Jersey disposal by a friend. "


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More